Friday, August 31, 2012

Wintry Words Photography (#2)

Since you guys really liked the first one, I thought a second photography post was due! As I have before stated in my About Me page, I am also an aspiring photographer. I just love to express the way I feel through pictures and often find it exhilarating. Whether I am sad or happy, I can just grab my camera and run into my safe haven, which is so very often the woods. So I thought y'all might might to see a few. Feel free to comment if you like! :)



Abandoned and forgotten place.


Diana F+


Don't deny a madwomen her eccentric things. 


Sail.




"Take me home." - Daughter




4 comments:

  1. Those were beautiful and since your photos are in black and white it gives such depth. I really like the plates and the caption, most definitely a wonderful one. These are all emensely wonderful and I love how a simple item you shined the spotlight on and made it so wonderful and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. LOVE. THESE. :) You are really talented, Abby. ;)

    By the way, I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award. Check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!

    I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated your blog for the One Lovely Blog Award! You can read more about it here: http://theyabookworm.blogspot.ca/2012/09/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are pretty amazing!!
    i am a new follower and fell in love with your blog design!! :D

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete