Thursday, August 16, 2012

Wintry Words Photography

As I have before stated in my About Me page, I am also an aspiring photographer. I just love to express the way I feel through pictures and often find it exhilarating. Whether I am sad or happy, I can just grab my camera and run into my safe haven, which is so very often the woods. So I thought y'all might might to see a few. Feel free to comment if you like! :)


"I went down among the dust and pollen to an old stone fountain in the morning after dawn." - Fleet Foxes


"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things since breakfast." - Alice in Wonderland


"It was then she knew she was blind. Her eyes were her camera's." - Abby Kullman


"I asked Saint Christopher to find your sister. She went out in the woods." - Daughter


"We read to know we are not alone." - C.S. Lewis


"In the evening light, when the woman of the woods came by." - Fleet Foxes


"The tea bag is a symbol of belonging, and as long as they sat there-next to the sugar on the counter-I would know I am home." - Abby Kullman

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! I'm an aspiring photographer too but you make me feel ashamed!! I'm hopefully getting a camera this weekend so I will try and post some of mine but the are where I am is not very inspirational!
    I love them all..but how do you take pictures of cameras..what camera do you use to take them them?! Was it set on 'black and white'? I LOVE IT!!! :D
    Do you have tumblr?
    http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I really like how you add the quote to each fitting picture as well. The idea of black and white always capture me and amaze me how photography is so wonderful.

    Do you have a deviantart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Work Abby...

    http://bookreferees.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete