Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme that was created by the Broke and the Bookish most to share our love of lists and favorites to our followers. I decided it would be fun to share these with you guys. :)
This Tuesday I am sharing my Top Ten books I resolve to read in 2013! Happy New Year, lovelies!
2. My second is Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. This one will no doubt be even better than the amazing first book of this series, called Cinder.
3. My third choice has to be Asunder by Jodi Meadows. I read the first novel, Incarnate, when it was first released and have wait very patiently (read: impatiently for its sequel.
4. My forth pick is without a doubt Requiem by Lauren Oliver. A lot of people I know are waiting for it and I am definitely one of them. :)
5. My fifth choice would have to Soulbroken by Heather Brewer. This book is a sequel to my favorite book of all time so I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am.
6. My sixth pick is Just One Day by Gayle Forman. I have never read anything written by her to date, but this one looks absolutely beautiful.
7. My seventh book I resolve to read in 2013 is Rise by Anna Carey. It makes me so sad to realize this book is the last of the Eve series, but I am really stoked to see what happens.
8. My eighth pick is Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. The covers have changed which kind of angers me, but they are still gorgeous and I am really looking forward to this one.
9. My ninth choice is Of Triton by Anna Banks. *squeals* Look at that gorgeous cover!
10. My tenth and last but definitely not least is The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa. I have wait so very long to finally read the sequel to my favorite book ever that I feel so anxious about what's going to happen.