Friday, December 28, 2012

Feed My Reader Friday

Wintry Words recently acquired a Kindle and find I myself spending more and more time curled up, reading it. Since it was quite empty when I first received it, it has eaten more than a little pocket chance to fill its shelves.



Here's what you do...
  • Just put up a post sharing the new ebooks you've added to your reader, computer, phone, etc.
  • You can grab the graphic I have on this post, make your own graphic, skip the graphic, whatever works for you.
  • The linky will be set as a blog hop so you can grab the code at the bottom of the linky to include with your post IF you want.  
  • Again there are really no requirements. Just share all your great ebooks.

My downloads this week...

From Amazon: (click the photo for more info on purchasing)





 Woah, that's a good bit of books. Granted, a few were free or under $3.00. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment