Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: Firmoo.com Glasses


About Firmoo.com:


Firmoo.com is the world's most popular online eyeglasses store. We have always been committed ourselves to offering customers the best quality products at the most affordable prices. For this reason, we have gained a solid reputation and trust from almost 500,000+ fans on Facebook. Also,we have been establishing collaboration with more than 10,000 bloggers all over the world till now.


Review:

Firmoo.com emailed me about a week or so ago and asked if I would like to try a pair of their glasses. At first I was a little skeptical. I didn't really know much about the company and had previously never heard about them before. I quickly checked their website and got a little too excited when I browsed all of their different amazingly chic glasses. I was in heaven, for I have a thing for glasses. They are my favorite accessory. I quickly replied to the email with a big, fat YES.


Once I got them in the mail a few days ago, I instantly fell in love with my new glasses. They are stronger plastic than what I thought they'd be. They feel well made and quite durable. They red is very rich and not as pink as it looked on the website. Check mine out here!


As you can see on my odd face above, that they are really big in size. They cover all of my eyebrows so--for the picture above-I decided to raise them to make my face look less un-proportionate. The lenses I got were only fashion because I am going to get the prescription filled elsewhere because I don't exactly know mine. It's also been a few years since I last went so in February I am definitely getting them checked!  



The only problem I have with these glasses is the fact that they are quite big on my head. I don't think I have a small head exactly, but it's smaller than most. They stay on the bridge of my nose but are very loose around the ears. I've tried tightening them with the included screwdriver, but they cannot go any tighter. 

I've already recommended Firmoo.com to all my family and they are so eager to pick out a pair soon. You lovelies out there reading this can too! Firmoo.com has this thing called First Pair Free. You get your first pair FREE. All you have to do is pay shipping! Go check them out here

I just want to thank Firmoo.com once more! THANKS, you guys are so amazing! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment