Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#11): The Eternity Cure (The Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on.

This week I am patiently (read: impatiently) waiting on:


The Eternity Cure(The Blood of Eden, #2) by Julie Kagawa


Publishing date: April 23rd, 2013

Publisher: Harlequin Teen


Pages: 384 (hardcover)


Summary: (Goodreads)


Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. 

The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally. 


 Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.


What are you guys waiting on? Let me know in the comments below! I'd love to know! :)


8 comments:

  1. There's quite a lot of people who's waiting for this too! :)

    TBR Pile

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks good...love the cover. Thanks for sharing, and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O See i gotta read the immortal Rules so i can gush with ya over the Eternity Cure. Though it sounds pretty interesting ;)

    -GREAT WoW Pick,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My WoW]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YEEEEES!!! EEEEP, The Immortal Rules was mind-blowing, I'm so psyched for this one as well. It just can't come fast enough >_< Awesome choice!

    Happy New Year~
    Vivian @ Vivaciously, Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks intriguing. I definitely need to read this author's books. Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW is here

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. EHMERGERD! If I haven't followed you already, I'm going to do that after this comment! I love this series! It's pure awesomesauce! :D
    wow: http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2013/01/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THERNK YOU. I followed you back! :O I loved the first book SO much!

      Delete
  7. NOOO..

    I love the original cover!! Why?? this cover doesn't convey anything about the book at all! I'll still read it, but so sad they changed the cover! I'm glad I bought the first book. At least I'll always have it!

    ReplyDelete