Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Tour: Dreamer (Chronicles of Marithe, #1) by Patrick O'Scheen


Genre: Fantasy
Date Published: 5/7/13
Where to Buy: Amzon

Two gamers find solace from the troubles of reality in an alternate world filled with dragons.
The book has a dual nature both fantasy and reality, two plots and two stories. The main
character must deal with illness and alternately with the life of a great red dragon.













I don't normally answer questions about my personal history....I'm painfully shy.   Who is Patrick O’Scheen? I ask myself this often. A sailor, a chef, a writer…even I’m uncertain. Patrick O'scheen is a bit of a mystery, even to me. I know that writing is more than an enterprise for me. I’s a calling. Books and stories touch lives like nothing else. I think there is more of me buried in my writing than you will find anywhere else. So who is Patrick O’Scheen…read and find out. 

If I were to rewrite Dreamer, I see all sorts of things that I would do differently. I find all of the errors that escaped the edits. However, it is still a wonderful tale close to my heart. I hope you enjoy.


Reading Addiction Blog Tours

1 comment: